7 Haziran 2013 Cuma

A Gorgeous Mess ♥

Photo



Photo



makeupbyjanny: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner



makeupbyjanny:

Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Have you ever been in one of those moods where you just want to grab everything and rip it from the...

Have you ever been in one of those moods where you just want to grab everything and rip it from the walls and break everything because you feel broken and you want to scream and kick and cry because nothing feels right and it's all wrong and you don't feel right and I don't know anymore.

And then you realize that you're not in a movie and you'd have to clean it up yourself so you don't.

Photo



slowlydisappear: Everytime I cry omg



slowlydisappear:

Everytime I cry omg

Photo



Photo



"I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings - even if I..."

"I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings - even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn't guarantee that others will be good people. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. As for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away."

- I Love Quotes (via onlinecounsellingcollege)

Photo



slowlydisappear: IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GUNNA DIE



slowlydisappear:

IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GUNNA DIE

octaviarp: gorgeous



octaviarp:

gorgeous

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder