5 Haziran 2013 Çarşamba

Sinful Delights Too

Photo









sanescientist: "Soon, pet. Soon you'll cum and your training...



sanescientist:

"Soon, pet. Soon you'll cum and your training will be complete."

"Nooooo…."

"You don't want that, pet? You don't want to be a mindless slave like your sister?"

prettygirlcock: Grunge $lut.



prettygirlcock:

Grunge $lut.

contexxxt: Cameron curled all 3 fingers up inside of her,...



contexxxt:

Cameron curled all 3 fingers up inside of her, feeling the snug walls of her pussy grip onto them.  Her mother softly gasped as she clamped down, now fully into her 3rd orgasm.  Since the divorce, Cameron had sensed her mother's stress from lack of satisfaction… and had now proven, she could provide it in his place.

contexxxt: Their parents always told them to head out to the...



contexxxt:

Their parents always told them to head out to the pond at the back edge of the property during the day.  It was good to get outside and excercise, and the swimming would be great during the hot summer months.  Both of them silently wondered to themselves, what would happen if their parents ever found out what they really got up to down there.  Neither of them ever realized, they're parents were quite aware, and that's why they continued to tell them to go…

richardblackrock: Daddy told me the first time I jerked him off...



richardblackrock:

Daddy told me the first time I jerked him off (when we were watching NEMO in the theater) that he couldn't wait until I was old enough to take his thing up my butt.

I think he thought it was gonna be a longer wait for him.

I knew I shouldn't cheat on my wife, but this chick I met on...




I knew I shouldn't cheat on my wife, but this chick I met on Tumblr was just way too hot to resist.

Then she found out I had a thing for jailbait, so she brought her little sister  over… 

Photo



jimcest: My aunt asked me to stay for the weekend because her...



jimcest:

My aunt asked me to stay for the weekend because her house had recently been broken into and she didn't want to be alone. I was out of work at the time and couchsurfing, so I was happy to have a roof over my head and something to take my mind off my troubles. The first night, a raccoon got into the trash cans outside and made a hell of a racket. After that, she said that she didn't feel safe. I asked her if she wanted to share my bed She agreed. The next morning, she kept looking into my eyes and then looking away. She went off to work before telling me what was bothering her, but said that she had something to show me when she got home.

Once she returned, she asked if it would be alright to model some lingerie for me. She bought it during a sale but never had the nerve to wear it for anyone, She wanted a male opinion. I agreed and soon she was walking down the stairs in heels, a corset, stockings and nothing else. She did a runway strut towards me, a devilish grin across her face, and she turned away, showing me the ass she had spent countless hours in the gym working to attain. She shot me a smirk over her shoulder before asking "well? what do you think?"

I had her pinned against the piano in seconds. My pants hit the floor and I nibbled on her ear as a response. She moaned aloud as my fingers touched her sopping wet pussy before sinking into a pit of liquid fire. 

I moved in permanently shortly thereafter. I said it was to help with bills, she said it was to make her feel safer. Both were true, but nobody knew the real reason, and we preferred it that way. 

straponspawgs: I dared my sister to suck my cock.  Was I ever...



straponspawgs:

I dared my sister to suck my cock.  Was I ever surprised when she did it!  She is a great cock sucker.  Now I have to eat her pussy as that was her dare to me.

WANT!



WANT!

kinkyprincessxo: Sabrina found the naked pictures of her 6...



kinkyprincessxo:

Sabrina found the naked pictures of her 6 months ago. They were hidden away in her father's underwear drawer.

Knowing an opportunity when she saw one, she began blackmailing him. Five hundred dollars a month or she would ruin his life.

Just to make things even more difficult for him, she got in the habit of walking around the house naked, flaunting her tits and cunt. She would send him a teasing smile and remind him he would never get to touch.

That bitch.

But not anymore. If he was going to be paying her, he was going to get something out of it, dammit.

He called her into the room when she was doing one of her naked walkabouts. She was surprised to find him naked, his dick standing high and proud.

"And what are you planning to do with that, exactly?" she said with a smirk. But it turned into a gasp as he grabbed her and threw her into the chair. Not wasting any time, he pulled her legs apart and thrust in.

"I'm going to fuck you with it, slut. And from now on, you're going to do exactly as I say, when I say it. Now shut the fuck up and take my dick."

Hey bro… I didn't catch you at a bad time did I? Its...



Hey bro… I didn't catch you at a bad time did I? Its just that… my boyfriend broke up with me… and I am sooooo horny… remember when mom and dad would let us take baths together… your cock was so cute back then… maybe I could see it again?

Photo



I'm not sure exactly why my pool parties were so...



I'm not sure exactly why my pool parties were so popular… my brother's huge cock, or the girl-time in between fucks…

Photo



Photo



I love taking the scenic route with my big brother…



I love taking the scenic route with my big brother…

cpliso: Looks like it is a good day all around!  Angela









cpliso:

Looks like it is a good day all around!  Angela

Photo



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder