9 Haziran 2013 Pazar

sissycockslut

shedoesntwantme-hedoes: Yes… so incidious. You think its just...



shedoesntwantme-hedoes:

Yes… so incidious. You think its just for hot kinky fun and you can stop any time.

Then it gets into your head and you find you can't control it at all.

thewiderthehipsthedeeperthedip: Love those sexy wide...



thewiderthehipsthedeeperthedip:

Love those sexy wide hips…

http://thewiderthehipsthedeeperthedip.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



Yes please.



Yes please.

maturemamas: Topless milfs   My Mistress/wife's lover...



maturemamas:

Topless milfs  

My Mistress/wife's lover and mentor. Probably Her Mistress/owner if i knew the whole story.

sandycocksucker: bashfulsissyboi69: happy2btm: YES...



sandycocksucker:

bashfulsissyboi69:

happy2btm:

YES MASSA!!!!

please do

Photo



iwannabejanelle: I need to spend more time in adult theatres!









iwannabejanelle:

I need to spend more time in adult theatres!

cougarscave:  



cougarscave:

 

Photo



Photo



cole27au: Gonna start drinking in a new bar



cole27au:

Gonna start drinking in a new bar

trainerofsissies: A dripping, spent, white cock freshly pulled...



trainerofsissies:

A dripping, spent, white cock freshly pulled from your ass. is there anything sweeter?

trainerofsissies: Drop me a line ;)



trainerofsissies:

Drop me a line ;)

gurltrapped: bring it on :) lol



gurltrapped:

bring it on :) lol

trainerofsissies: A dripping, spent, white cock freshly pulled...



trainerofsissies:

A dripping, spent, white cock freshly pulled from your ass. is there anything sweeter?

Photo



shapeshifterbook: Invite all the men your sissies and their...



shapeshifterbook:

Invite all the men your sissies and their sissy friends work with over at the same time and have sissy cocksucking training finished all in one day!

nastykinkysissycumslut: eagersissy4747: Utterly helpless and...



nastykinkysissycumslut:

eagersissy4747:

Utterly helpless and exposed, I watched in a mixture of excitement and dread as he stroked his cock to its full, rock hard ten inches so that he could give me the long, rough fucking I had agreed to receive.

what did  I get myself into? I posted on craigslist, "sissy slave fag for group play". then I go to meet a guy with a big fat 11 inch black cock. he said he could arrange a gangbang. now here I am, cuffed, about to get fucked by over a dozen BBC's, and the guy who set it up is taking pictures on my cell phone and sending them to all my contacts. my wife already responded that I need never come home, she already contacted a lawyer and is divorcing me. James said I don't have to worry though,  he will set me up and pimp my ass out….

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder