7 Haziran 2013 Cuma

Daydreamer

Photo



Photo



"It's the ones you love the most who can lift you in an instant, and destroy you without trying."

"It's the ones you love the most who can lift you in an instant, and destroy you without trying."

- Dorothy Koomson, Goodnight Beautiful (via laura-loveless)

"Don't let past relationships and old mistakes ruin your future. Don't let someone or something that..."

"Don't let past relationships and old mistakes ruin your future. Don't let someone or something that didn't satisfy you continue to hurt you. If you do, you're still giving up a portion of your life to something that no longer exists. Learn the lesson, release the pain, and move on. Scars remind us of where we have been, not where we are headed."

- (via stevenrosas)

I look horrible in this picture but it makes me laugh. My...



I look horrible in this picture but it makes me laugh. My brothers birds landed on my head out of nowhere and then started fighting. I love my dads face in the background hahaha

"We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think...."

"We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think. Think. Think. You can never trust the human mind anyway. It's a death trap."

- Anthony Hopkins (via creatingaquietmind)

capittol: ME AND JUSTIN



capittol:

ME AND JUSTIN

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Well I tried to make a longer shirt but completely failed but I...



Well I tried to make a longer shirt but completely failed but I don't care cause I kind of like it anyway. It's just for me. I wanted to post a picture because I've just been feeling really good about my body lately and I still have to be more kind to myself and my body but I am getting there :) I don't think your size or weight is important… I think loving yourself is important and how you feel about yourself. Love your body, love yourself, be kind to yourself and be positive. Meow :) xoxo

"Break the glass, please, and free us from all these damned rules, from needing to find an..."

"Break the glass, please, and free us from all these damned rules, from needing to find an explanation for everything, from doing only what others approve of."

- Paulo Coelho (via creatingaquietmind)

"There are so many lonely souls like mine but I can't find them across this vast world. Like me they..."

"There are so many lonely souls like mine but I can't find them across this vast world. Like me they wear masks of smiles and laughter. I can't recognize them. They can't see me either. Maybe we could be the antidote for each other. Be the cure for the loneliness that slowly kills our souls. Maybe we could be a little less lonely together. Maybe…"

- Acoustic Imagery (via acousticimagery)

Awe



Awe

tyleroakley: buzzfeed: George Takei responds to "traditional"...





















tyleroakley:

buzzfeed:

George Takei responds to "traditional" marriage fans. 

George Takei is flawfree.

Oh my gosh. I love this.



Oh my gosh. I love this.

quote-book: Ours, Taylor Swift {♥}



quote-book:

Ours, Taylor Swift {}

Photo





infinitum-ultra:  



infinitum-ultra:

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder